95AF2V High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the 95AF2V:
Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces.
ENERGY STAR® certified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
- Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air
- 20 year heat exchanger warranty
- 10 year parts limited warranty
- Multi-position models available
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the 95AF2V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.