Expert Services for Natural Gas Line Installation, BBQ & Gas Range Hook-Up, and Underground Gas Piping
In the province of Ontario, only licensed and registered professionals authorized by the Technical Standard & Safety Authority (TSSA) may undertake the installation or servicing of natural gas or propane fuel lines and related appliances. There are no exceptions to this safety standard, ensuring the highest level of expertise and experience for consumers.
Various types of materials can be utilized for natural gas line installations, including copper (Type K, L), corrugated steel pipe (flexible), schedule 40 black iron pipe, or underground plastic pipe. The decision on which material to use is based on the technician's preference, customer requirements, and the specifics of the job site, all of which must comply with the CSA codes.
As for the cost of installing a natural gas line for a BBQ or gas range, we recommend contacting our team directly at 905.707.1299 for an accurate quote. Our knowledgeable professionals can provide you with personalized service and answer any questions you may have about your installation needs.
- Gas BBQ lines and hook-ups
- Gas range lines and hook-ups
- Underground gas piping for swimming pools
- Gas line inspections
- Red-tag removal services
- Gas leak detection and repair
- Gas line installation and pressure testing
- Gas furnaces
- Propane to natural gas conversions
Whether you require installation, maintenance, repair, or inspection services, our team is equipped with the knowledge and expertise necessary to get the job done right. Let us assist you in achieving your gas system goals with our top-quality services.
Materials Approved for Gas Piping Installation
- CSST (Corrugated Stainless Steel Tube) for above-ground applications
- Copper Type G for above-ground and Type K for underground applications
- Black iron Schedule 40 for above-ground applications