Gas Fireplace Diagnostics
- Diagnosing the problem
- Providing a written quote for parts and labor to repair or replace your equipment
- Offering a free comprehensive safety report that outlines the current status of your equipment
- Checking the safety of your equipment Many customers with furnace or heating problems prefer our Flat Rate Repair option because it not only addresses the current issue, but also provides coverage for any future problems that may arise.
For a fee of $145* to $195* (depending on location & type), a licensed technician will visit to your home or place of business and determine why your fireplace isn’t functioning properly and what is required to fix it.
Our service includes the following:
Most common fireplace problem
- "Pilot Light Won't Stay Lit in Fireplace"
- "Spark Ignition Not Working in Fireplace"
- "Fireplace Flame Turns Off After a Few Seconds"
- "Flame Lifting on Burner in Fireplace"
- "Fireplace Flame Only Lasts a Few Seconds"
- "White Residue on Fireplace Glass"
- "Burning Smell from Fireplace"
- "Fan Stopped Working in Fireplace"
- "Yellow Flames from Fireplace Burner"
best fireplace repair company
- Family-Owned and Operated Business
- Liability Insurance for Your Peace of Mind
- Friendly Customer Service
- Thousands of Happy Customers
- Competitive Rates
- "Reliable Service You Can Count On"
- Convenient Payment Options
- TSSA registered contractor
- Dedicated Service Techs
A gas fireplace can provide an inviting and comforting source of heat for your family at the touch of a button, making it an excellent emergency or permanent heat source. Moreover, in the Greater Toronto Area, natural gas fireplaces can eliminate up to 99% of the pollutants and particles that would typically be emitted from a wood-burning fireplace.Gas fireplaces have become a popular choice over traditional wood-burning fireplaces in Toronto. If you have a gas fireplace in your Toronto home, it's important to ensure that it receives the professional care, maintenance, or service it needs to operate safely and efficiently. A proper gas fireplace tune-up and safety check can prevent issues such as poor venting, yellow flames, smoke, and the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning or fire.Our team can also clean your glass and apply our special fireplace glass polish to keep your fireplace looking brand new. Trust us to help you enjoy the warmth and comfort of your gas fireplace safely and reliably.
Gas Fireplace Frequently Asked Questions
How often should you service your gas fireplace?
- In Ontario, it is recommended that all fuel-burning appliances, including gas furnaces, gas fireplaces, and gas boilers, be inspected by a licensed heating contractor at least once a year. How much does it cost to repair your gas fireplace?
- The cost of repairing a gas fireplace varies depending on the cause of the problem, as well as the cost of parts and labor. Upon initial inspection, we will determine the cause of the issue and provide you with an estimate of the cost of the repair. Do you need to turn off your pilot during summer time?
- It is optional to turn off your pilot during the summer months, but doing so can reduce the normal wear and tear on your pilot assembly. Can you clean the white marks on your fireplace glass with Windex?
- Those hard white built-ups can only be removed with special fireplace glass cleaner. Gas Fireplace Safety Tips
- Gas fireplaces are a great heat source during a power outage, but it's essential to know some basic safety procedures to ensure safe operation.
- Never leave your fireplace unattended during operation, and keep children away from gas fireplaces as they can get very hot. Adding a safety barrier or screen can provide extra protection.
- Keep the area around your fireplace clear for at least three feet, and always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions for start-up and safe operation of your gas fireplace.
- Finally, if you smell gas, turn off your gas fireplace and call your local gas distribution company (such as Enbridge or Union Gas) immediately.
* Taxes extra. Gas Fireplace Repair Services in Richmond Hill, Markham, Maple, Vaughan, Thornhill, Newmarket, Aurora, Oak Ridges, Willowdale,King City, Stouffville, York Mills, Toronto.We Service Majestic Fireplaces,Napoleon Fireplaces,Continental Fireplaces,Valor Fireplaces,Regency Fireplaces,Lennox Fireplaces,Heat&Glo Fireplaces,Montigo Fireplaces,Kingsman Fireplaces.*Rates may vary.materials or parts are extra.Call for details. ** Conditions Apply.In summary we are professional gas fireplace repair company in greater Toronto area and surroundings with competitive rate and friendly service.