Navien NPE Tankless Water Heater
Finally, a high efficiency condensing tankless water heater technology. 97% Efficient.
Navien NPE-A is a high efficiency condensing tankless water heater technology with internal pump and buffer tank and Navien NPE-S is a ultra condensing tankless technology with the industry's top rated unit for energy efficiency without internal pump and buffer tank.
Here are some of the top features of the Navien NPE:
- Efficiency rating of up to 97% AFUE.
- ENERGY STAR® certified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Low gas pressure operation negative pressure gas valve ensures maximum performance all the way down to a minimum gas pressure of 3.5" W.C.
- Electronic ignition control burns fuel only when necessary, reducing energy costs.
- PVC venting low exhaust gas temperatures allow use of PVC, CPVC venting systems
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Combination space heating and DHW— the H2Air kit utilize the NPE-A pump to circulate the hot water for the hydronic air handler
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Dual stainless steel heat exchanger—resist corrosion better than copper to provide longer life
- 15-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components