ComfortSense® 7500 Series Thermostat
Control your comfort with precision and style
Traditional thermostats are too complicated.Homeowners find traditional thermostats hard to read, complaining buttons are too small, screens are too complex, and terminology is confusing.
Lennox solves that problem with the ComfortSense 7500The ComfortSense® 7500 Thermostat makes programming an energy-saving schedule remarkably easy. Designed with a beautiful 4.3" touchscreen display with large font and adjustable brightness, you can see your temperature from across the room. Its easy-to-use interface has been designed to look and feel like today's tablets and smartphones, making it easier to setup a customized schedule, so you can start saving energy and money quicker.
Energy Reports make saving even easierThe CS7500 Series Thermostat generates Energy Reports that let you compare your monthly heating and cooling usage, allowing you to adjust your settings as needed to help reduce energy consumption and utility bills.
Smooth Setback Recovery manages your home comfort perfectlyThe Smooth Setback Recovery feature on the CS7500 senses extreme temperature changes and begins the temperature recovery process up to 2 hours before the programmed time. This slow temperature ramp up not only ensures a comfortable environment when you arrive home, but saves you energy too.
- Automatic changeover—decides between heating and cooling operation, depending on indoor temperature
- Smooth Setback Recovery—helps make sure the temperature in your home is right where you want it, when you want it by starting the heating or cooling up to 2 hours in advance
- Humidity Control—designed to work with the Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System to adjust the home's humidity level
- Programable 7-day or 5-day/2-day temperature schedule—versatile programming options offer custom comfort and energy savings
- Dual-fuel capability—increases the efficiency of dual-fuel heating systems by automatically alternating between gas and electric operation
- One-Touch Away Mode—turns down heating or cooling with one touch to save energy when no one is home
- Energy Reports—show how often and how long the heating or cooling system has run for the month
- Touchscreen display—features a large (4.3") easy to use display with adjustable brightness
- Customizable reminders—allow you to set a series of service and parts replacement reminders which display on the home screen
- Filter Reminder—reminds you when its time to change the filter
- Outdoor Temperature Display—shows the temperature outside your home (requires optional sensor)
- Universal thermostat—works with conventional and heat pump systems, supporting up to four stages of heat and two stages of cooling.
- Compatible with Lennox-brand non-communicating equipment and most other brands of heating and cooling equipment
- 5-Year Limited Warranty