iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat
Here are some of the top features of the
Remote access with Cloud connectivity lets you adjust temperature and control energy costs from anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
One-Touch Away Mode overrides your regular programming schedule when you're away and automatically turns down heating or cooling to save energy.
Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast lets you know what to expect outside throughout the day.
Alerts and Reminders not only will your iComfort Wi-Fi monitor itself with advanced diagnostics, it can also send you and your dealer alerts and emails if the system needs service or maintenance.
The Nuvango™ skin option and matching screensaver allow you to cover and protect the thermostat interface with any design or pattern you prefer. You can also choose a color to blend in with your dÃ©cor or the thermostat screensaver.
Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available.
Simple touchscreen interface with intuitive graphics and bright backlighting makes programming easy.
- iHarmony® zoning system compatible to eliminate hot and cold spots in the house.
- Programming fan option gives you the choice of continuous or intermittent air.
- Automatic control of whole-house humidity systems, based on programmed setpoints, enhances the comfort and quality of your air.
- Optimizes performance when installed with a premium Lennox® system.
- Precise Comfort Plus holds a temperature to within 0.5 degrees or less, when paired with a Lennox modulating furnace.
- Wi-Fi capability allows you to adjust temperature from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to save you from the costs of sudden changes in plans or weather.
- One-Touch Away Mode overrides your regular programming schedule when you're away and automatically turns down heating or cooling to save energy.
- Multiple programming options for a single day or an entire week put you in control of your comfort and energy costs.
- Automatic changeover between heating and cooling, as well as humidification and dehumidification, helps control energy costs.
- Temporary and vacation hold settings allow you to set a constant energy-savings temperature at the touch of a button.
- Automatic System Set-Up reduces installation and its set-up time.*
- Automatic Self-Testing to guarantee perfect installation every time.*
- Detailed Diagnostics Report to tell you exactly what's going on.*
- Maintain constant communication with Lennox® premim equipment for a higher level of comfort control and system performance.
- Optimizes performance when installed with a premium Lennox system.
- Quality you can trust with reliable, time-tested components.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Product Brochures and ManualsLennox icomfort wifi
Lennox icomfortWiFi Manual
*Only when paired with Lennox premium equipment. See your Lennox dealer for details.